Here is a question that we as Realtors hear quite often:
My house has been on the market for several months with no offers. Should I consider a price reduction?
An excellent article from the National Association of Realtors appeared on their House Logic website. Though it was written several years ago, the principles remain timeless. Here are 6 signs that may be telling you it’s time to lower your price:
- You’re drawing few lookers
- You’re drawing lots of lookers but have no offers
- Your home’s been on the market longer than similar homes
- You have a deadline
- You can’t make needed upgrades
- The competition has changed
Read the entire article at House Logic.com.